History


Our company was founded on July 5, 1945--towards the end of World War 2. It was a small trading business dealing in various products including school and office supplies. At the time, its aim was to cater to a city recovering from the aftermath of the war.
 
Through the hard work and perseverance of its founders, the company managed to open its store along Quintin Paredes Street, in Binondo, to serve the many companies in what was then the financial district of Manila.
 
Despite various difficulties and trying economic conditions, the Times Trading Company has thus grown to become one of the largest and most well known distributors of Office and School supplies in the Philippines.
 
Now in business for seventy years, we look forward to continue doing our share in building a better Philippines by providing quality school and office products for students and businesses across the country!